Bryan Anderson | Justice of the Peace Weddings
Bryan Anderson is a fully-licensed Justice of the Peace based out of Milford CT. As a wedding officiant he conducts wedding ceremonies all over CT.
Bryan is a licensed wedding JP offering a safe pair of hands when it comes to the important job of performing your wedding ceremony.
Having married dozens of couples, he has become known as a friendly, trusted legal officiant.
When you hire Bryan Anderson to perform your wedding ceremony you:
- Hire an officiant who will work with you to personalize and customize your ceremony.
- Provide guidance and support with planning the ceremony.
- Maintain communication throughout the process.
- He will recommend unique features for your ceremony i.e. music, readings, and vows.
- Provide the requirements for obtaining a Connecticut Marriage License.
- He will take photographs.
- File your license with the appropriate municipal city clerk after the ceremony.
You’re wedding ceremony is in the hands of a caring, professional, and attentive wedding officiant.
Other considerations you should know about when hiring a wedding Justice of the Peace:
- Ceremonies small & large
- Same Gender ceremonies
- Fully legal Weddings
- Last Minute Ceremonies
- Military Discount for Active Personnel
- Inquire about a Valentine’s Day Special!
Fully Flexible to You
As a Connecticut Justice of the Peace, Bryan has married dozens of couples from all walks of life. Fully flexible and accommodating, Bryan will hold civil ceremonies in a city hall, on the beach, someone’s home, or your place of choosing. Whether you want to hold a big occasion, or no occasion at all the choice is yours.
Marriage is a special day that’s personal to you as a couple. You will be encouraged to choose your own wedding vows and make the ceremony as personal to you as you wish.
Whether you are an opposite gender couple or same gender couple, Bryan will take the time to ensure the ceremony meets all your desires and is something you will cherish forever.